Wednesday 11 April 2012

Build Day 85


Build time today 1.5 hours - Total build time 251.5 hours.
Man time today 1.5 hours - Total man time 280.5 hours.

Looks like some progress, no leaks from brake master cylinder area or coolant system. Checked fuel system and there is still a minor leak tightened a little more. I don't want to risk over tightening and snapping something off, easily done in a difficult to reach confined area. I have checked a couple of times since tightening and so far so good.

Then spent some time with the Auto Gym polish making sure I have given all of the body work a coat.

Will check the fuel leak again tomorrow, fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for pointing me in the direction of your blog from the WSCC forum, very informative and I wish I lived so close to the factory! Good luck with the IVA.

    Jon H

    ReplyDelete