Tuesday 27 March 2012

Build Day 75


Build time today 2.0 hours - Total build time 216.0 hours.
Man time today 3.0 hours - Total man time 247.5 hours.

Completed the passenger cycle wing, a much quicker process than the drivers side. Partway through Oli came out to help for a while. I asked him to mark the new holes for the sport turbo seats. I had to spend time coaching him on how to approach it, but in the end we worked out a method of marking the new mount points. The new centre point is 1cm outside the outer edge of the pre drilled hole. I left him to mark, punch and drill the holes. Checking progress periodically while I completed the wing and repeat indicator.

Quick bite to eat and back out for a little while, filed the new holes a little to make sure that they were in line with the existing ones and then tried a seat. Had a little sit in the drivers seat, though not that easy without it fastened down, tried it in the passenge space as well and Oli and Becki had a sit in the passenger seat.
After packing up for the evening I could not resist dabbling with something else and thought I would try the lights. All seemed to be working but I thought I should check all functions only to find that I had no side light on the passenger side.
Out with the multi meter tested the connector blocks and I have power there, next to check the bulb and power to the light, a job for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment