Tuesday 14 February 2012

Build Day 45



Build time today 1.0 hours - Total build time 120.5 hours.
Man time today 1.0 hours - Total man time 137.0 hours.

Managed to get an hour and decided to start adding the connector blocks for the rear lights. I had more details from Westfield as to which wires went where. It should not be a difficult task but fitting the connector blocks is actually quick tricky, or I just have not got the knack yet. I completed the reverse and fog lights before starting on the indicator, tail and stop light connectors.
To make this neater I decided to route the wires from the LED tail lights through the trunking attached to the indicator light. I will then join the earth wires and trim to the same length before fitting the connector terminal.

A job to tackle when I have a spare half an hour in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment