Tuesday 14 February 2012

Build Day 46


Build time today 2.5 hours - Total build time 123.0 hours.
Man time today 4.0 hours - Total man time 141.0 hours.

Oil did a fair amount by himself, preparing for the side panels to be fitted, I now had some more sealant so he completed the task of sealing the inside section of the foot wells, there are a couple of areas that have largish gaps that need to be sealed to stop water ingress.

Once this was done it was a joint task to get the side panels on and riveted, having not done any panels for quite a while I had forgotten just how many rivets are used and how long it takes.


















Once the sides were on I then spent a little more time on the rear lights completing one of the stop, indicator and tail units. This took a lot longer than I expected as getting the connectors in place to allow everything to fit together took me quite a while, I am still not convinced it is correct but will wait to see how it all connects together.

No comments:

Post a Comment