Saturday 21 April 2012

Build Day 87


Build time today 1.5 hours - Total build time 255.0 hours.
Man time today 1.5 hours - Total man time 284.0 hours.

Last Pre IVA task completed. I had been warned that the RAC roll bar covers could fail on the sharp edge run so have edged them. Don't think they look as good now so will need to decided what to do for a long term solution.

I had also noticed when sitting in the car that my clutch foot was fouling the carpet when lifting it off the clutch. I had put the Velcro strips across the opt and bottom of the carpet in the foot-well on the drivers side and had forgotten to add a length down the forward edge. It was more fiddly in the confined space I managed to put an extra piece in and it's no longer an issue.

Just need a test date to come through, starting to get really worried that the date will be ages away, I should not have followed the advise from Westfield to wait until it was complete before putting my application in I could easily have entered it a couple of weeks earlier and still had time to sort out any remaining issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment