Sunday 22 January 2012

Body Work has arrived

Managed to pop into Westfield to get my questions answered and to pick up a few missing bits and bobs. Most of my assumptions had been correct but there were a number of things what have now been clarified.
The body work had arrived and they suggested that they could deliver there and then so once I had finished asking questions and taking pictures of the demo vehicle, we loaded the seats into the back of my car and I was followed home by a very helpful Westfield employee with the body panels in the pack of there covered pick-up truck.





















I have not left the panels scattered over the garage floor, for safety and to allow the garage to be used for Tracy's cat most of the body panels have been relocated to the spare bedroom.

with the missing bits secured and knowledge gathered I can get on again tomorrow, securing the engine in place (its still just resting in place), completing the wiring and starting the coolant system.

No comments:

Post a Comment